12 Weeks to Career Freedom*
*The course is free for a limited time.
**Sign up now, and I will also send you the first chapter of my book Fire Me I Beg You for free.
By 2020, it is expected that 40% of the U.S. workforce will be a temporary or contract worker. Traditional full time corporate employment is dying. Professional service firms and temporary staffing agencies are growing at an alarming rate. Generalists are being replaced with skilled niche contract workers with project experience.
Take control of your career, before someone else does. Join the FREE 12 week online course, and also receive the first chapter of my book Fire Me I Beg You for free.
Fire Me I Beg You: What’s in It for You?
Create positive and permanent shifts in the quality of your career, and create a career of your own design.
These shifts are the direct cause for a new and unique kind of freedom and power—the freedom to be absolutely at ease no matter what the circumstance; the power to be in action effectively in those areas that are important to you.
Reviewers of the course say it’s made a profound, lasting difference in the way they manage their careers. They report major positive results in:
- The quality of their relationships with their bosses
- Their ability to build stronger relationships
- Their confidence in making impactful decisions
This course will teach you:
- How to get a job when your background doesn’t match the job description
- How to build a network that will actively job search for you
- How to create a great professional network from absolute scratch
- How to motivate yourself to make a change
- How to deal with difficult people who prevent you from advancing
What Others Say About This Course
The course is unlike any other I’ve taken. It’s insightful and funny. I left my job at IBM and moved to Australia. Robbie has helped me make this transition.Jared Zawada, IBM
I’ve subscribed to many similar courses before, but this one is hands down the best that I’ve taken.Kaivan Dave, Lifes2good
Hilarious and informative. It’s the one email I look forward to every week. Robbie has also helped me negotiate several substantial pay raises.Virju, Nimble