Fire Me I Beg You: What’s in It for You?
Bring about positive and permanent shifts in the quality of your career, and create a career of your own design.
The course and book are specifically designed to bring about positive and permanent shifts in the quality of your career. These shifts are the direct cause for a new and unique kind of freedom and power—the freedom to be absolutely at ease no matter what the circumstance; the power to be in action effectively in those areas that are important to you.
Reviewers of the course say that this course has made a profound, lasting difference in the way that they manage their career. They report major positive results in:
- The quality of their relationships with their bosses
- Their ability to build stronger relationships
- Their confidence in making impactful decisions
This book will teach you:
- How to deal with difficult situations
- How to find a second home that will help you advance your initiatives
- How to improve your personal brand
- How to deal with people that don’t respond back to your emails
- How to quit your job
Where my writing has been featured
Probably one of the funniest but informational books I have ever read. Robbie’s tone is a friendly one, and the book definitely delivers in a fantastic way. The title lives up to the book. Recommend this to anyone.Amit Rana, SAP
I loved every chapter. It’s a light read and Robbie’s humor definitely is all in this book. I’m an entrepreneur and I recommend this book to anyone who is stuck in a bad situation.Kaivan Dave, Lifeis2Good
The article that started it all
In every situation I ask myself two questions:
- What do I want the outcome of this situation to be
- What do I secretly want the outcome of this situation to be
For example, at one of my previous jobs, my boss setup an emergency meeting in her office. The title of the calendar invite was “catch up”. It was one of those vague meeting titles that meant one of two things: 1) She wanted to catch up or 2) She was going to lay me off.
The meeting was sent at 2am and it was for 6 hours later at 8am. The moment I got the email, my mind started going wild. What in the world does she want to talk about? There was no description in the email, she surely is going to lay me off. She never sends email this late at night. The company isn’t doing that well, this has to be it. I’m toast.
I asked myself the two questions:
- What do I want the outcome of this situation to be: I really hope she just wants to catch up on my to do list. I have a family to feed and nothing really lined up job wise. I can’t afford to be laid off right now. It’s christmas time, nobody is hiring. Please just let this be a follow up meeting to discuss future goals.
- What do I secretly want the outcome of this situation to be: Fire me. I beg you. End my misery right now. This isn’t the right job for me. I don’t want to be doing this right now. This is not what I signed up for. Every day I come to this job I lose a part of my soul. I have been coming to work late for the past 2 months now. Can’t you see that I just don’t care anymore. Can’t you see that? I’m not meant for the corporate life anymore. I want to create something meaningful. I want to create something that others are going to use. I want to do the things that I’m good at. For the love of everything almighty. Fire me. Please.
The outcome: She just wanted to catch up. It was a bittersweet feeling, but in the end I realized what I should do is what I secretly want to do. I secretly wanted to do something else.
One month later I quit. If she wasn’t going to end my secret misery, then I was.
The video re-enactment of Fire Me I Beg You
Buy the Book
You can be free. I promise. I’ve been there, and I will show you how to achieve career freedom.Here are some things that come with the purchase of this eBook:
- A downloadable eBook in PDF, Mobi or ePub Format (Yes, you can read this on your kindle, nook, iPad, etc)
- Invited to a private connections newsletter that only includes buyers of this book
- Lifetime FREE Access to updates I make to the book (Expect at least 1 update yearly)
- BONUS PDF: 44 Ways To Be The Worst Employee Ever (NSFW)